Thursday 28 April 2011

Decree and Delusion


                                          Decree and Delusion
I find myself awaketh in Fall,
Those days when banished was the call,
By decree and faith I moveth on,
Saunter I through the avenue and lawn.

Port sideth looketh I upon splendor,
Star sideth I scrutinize the darkest of weather,
As the path endeth there,
Say I to thou I was in the norm of nowhere.

Cometh I upon a fork in the path,
Wherest thou could see a chateau of Sabbath,
Where port sideth thou see upon the castle’s splendor,
Star sideth thee scrutinize the darkest of weather.

And there came upon a being from sea,
Hoohah, kwhoohash, jithulsuseaee,
I asketh as thee would,
Who art thou in front of me come you should?

Telleth you I am the creature of the sea,
He said unto the humblest of me,
Originate I from thy star side,
Upon the Great Old One I ameth to abide.

Tenderfeet call me an angel of being,
Calleth he Me Ithaquean,
And I grow upson the cradle of the Great Old One,
In the land of the eclipsed Sun.

And he said if thee come with me,

The Ancient Mysteries await for thee,
In the forgetful land of the Third Sea,
Nausea, plague and disease of the Sun,
In the land of the Great Old One.

But remember thou,
The decision is thy
I ameth just a flux in the eye
Star or Port chooseth thou, for to thee I bow!

And thinketh I wherest to go
By looks the port looks a blow,
But thinketh I if these were a delusion,
Granteth I the greatest of thy vision. And lo!

When the sea roareth thy call,
Creepeth the creatures throughout the Fall,
And when those days I am awareth thee,
Finding myself in thy dream.

-Wazlib

No comments:

Post a Comment